class

Monday, September 16, 2013

Say "Yes" To The Dress

Chain of events...
Watching "Say Yes To The Dress" with Brooke and her friend while feeding Ethan...
Which led to... me mentioning I still have my wedding dress...
Which led to... me finding said wedding dress...
Which led to... trying on the wedding dress by all the girls...
Brooke...
 Erin...
 and Alix... (and all the friends that were over at the time...)
 Finding the wedding dress led to finding some old prom dresses...
Which led to... trying them on...
 Which led to... much rotation of dresses...
It just wouldn't be fair if everyone couldn't try on every. single. dress...


 Which led to... mock proposals...
 Which led to... dead brides...
 Which led to... weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth...

Silly girls.

2 comments:

  1. oh joyous Girl-time! I guess my girls are too rapidly approaching trying on their own wedding dresses - no serious boys yet, but some of my girls are hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memories and now more memories! I can't believe how long that train looks and it was so fun to see those prom dresses from the past! Fun, fun, fun pictures! Your children don't make anything ordinary...and neither do you!

    ReplyDelete