class

Friday, November 1, 2013

Loudest mimes on earth...

I love Halloween season.  The girls and I start planning our costumes months in advance.  Brooke gets credit for the mime idea...  

Tom, Ethan and I at our Halloween party
The whole crew.  This is my favorite party I throw all year.  And the costumes just keep getting better...
 This is the next night at our ward Halloween carnival. Which I was in charge of.  Never again will I try to throw two huge parties back to back... With a three month old baby...
Erin, Sam and Alix.  We watched mime videos on YouTube for months and they were really funny to watch. 
 Brooke had basketball practice and came late, so she only got the black of her makeup done...

 The Monday before Halloween we finally carved pumpkins.  Do I have a picture of the done pumpkins?  Of course not. That would only make sense... Alix did a unicorn, Erin a "Franken Frog", Brooke a basketball, Sam a face she drew herself and I did a crazy face for ET (That's one of Ethan's nicknames from his sisters...).
 Supervisor for the evening...
 And on actual Halloween?  He was stuck moving around from one spot to another because we were all too busy getting costumes done to hold him... Sorry E Man... (Another nickname...)
 Alix 
 Brooke and Alix
 Erin - I sort of had to force convince her to be a mime with the family for the party, so I let her choose her Halloween night costume.  She went with vampire again.  Her favorite.

 Sam chose Butterfly Fairy fun for Halloween night...
 We have so much fun together.  I'm glad my gals like to get in the spirit of things with me...
 And Ethan was a bee.  Thanks Aunt Karen!  But do I have a picture?  Nope.  Cuz that would also make sense...  He really did take a back seat to the girls on Halloween. I guess that's fair, he's usually the one running things around here...

2 comments:

  1. Oh you know those younger kids in a family, all they do is complain about not having any pictures of them when they were little! Make Ethan read this when he complains and he'll be glad he made it thru alive even if there aren't as many pictures :) Looks like all had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending smiles your way - for the pictures that I never tire looking at...and your comments.

    ReplyDelete