class

Friday, May 23, 2014

Broken hearts...

Some families move in and become a part of your family.  Then, sometimes, they move back away.  Taking a piece of your heart with them.  My girls have been blessed to have amazing friends in the Hill girls.  Best friends.  That one friend of a lifetime.  And now we're all a little lost without them.  I personally feel like I've been in a divorce and my husband got custody of my two (best behaved) kids.  Hills, we love and miss you...

The final hug goodbye.  I was bawling like a baby.  They handled it better than I did.  (I'm crying now. How can they be gone?)
And my triplets are back down to twins...
What's a little shaving cream deodorant among friends?

 Hip hop legends in the making...
 One of dozens of Charlie's Angel poses I have pictures of these two doing...
 Erin and Kaitlyn on one of our many beach trips...
 Adrienne and Brooke at the rodeo.  She's the only kid I'd willingly add to mine for an 11 day vacation...
 Alix and Kailtlyn at track...



 They went to Disneyland together...  

 My 6 daughters...
 It's going to be a long summer....

2 comments:

  1. My heart aches for your family even though I know you are all resilient and will be okay. I remember well how hard it was for me as a young teenager when my very best friend, Karlene McMurray, moved away. No one could replace her even though I had other good friends over the years. She will always have a special place in my heart. And so it will be with your family. That is a special gift all in itself. And, of course, the long-distance visits are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How embarrassing I just saw this though you sent it over a year ago. We love your family and our adventure in WA will always hold a special place in our hearts because of the dear friends we gained while there.

    ReplyDelete